Sania Mirza Wedding news


My Family and Friends Keep Me Grounded: Salman Khan

My Family and Friends Keep Me Grounded: Salman Khan


Salman Khan says his family and friends keep him grounded as they do not get affected by his a superstar status. The 51-year-old actor, who is one of the most popular stars of the Indian film industry, says people around him always make sure to counter him if he does anything "wrong". "I don't keep myself grounded. I at times find myself flying high. But my family and friends keep me grounded. "When a person reaches at high position, people around them just agree to whatever they say. But my family and friends always tell me if they find something wrong in me," Salman says in reply to a fan's question on his app.

The actor says he is still afraid of his parents and makes sure that his behaviour did not affect his family and friends. "Till now I have this fear of my parents. I still have the fear that what I am doing may hurt my mom and dad or upset my siblings."

Salman will next be seen in Kabir Khan's Tubelight. The actor is currently shooting for Ali Abbas Zafar's Tiger Zinda Hai which stars Katrina Kaif as the female lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords