Sania Mirza Wedding news


Daboo Ratnani calendar 2017: MS Dhoni star Disha Patani goes topless

Bollywood actor Disha Patani, who made her debut against Sushant Singh Rajput in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, is one of stars to have posed for the latest Daboo Ratnani calendar 2017 and she went topless for the shoot!


The calendar is due to be launched Thursday.

Disha took to Instagram to share her photoshoot. Her post revealed that

A photo posted by disha patani (@dishapatani) on

Talking about her experience with the photoshoot, Disha told DNA, “My only input was in terms of the make-up, I wanted smokey eyes and blow-dried hair. I don’t think make-up is good for skin. We should let it breathe.”

“I was not topless, you don’t see anything, you only see my back. It was Dabboo’s concept and I just followed references he showed me. This is my first time in the calendar, we wanted it to stand out,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords