Sania Mirza Wedding news


Video: Iulia Vantur Speaks Up, says Salman and I Are Very Good Friends

Iulia Vantur Speaks Up: Salman and I Are Very Good Friends

Iulia Vantur made her first public appearance in front of the Indian media to release her first Hindi song composed by Himesh Reshammiya. From the way she conducted herself, looks like Ms Vantur has learnt the ropes of handling the press very well



So today was the day a lot of people were eagerly waiting for. And why not? Industry's most eligible bachelor Salman Khan's ladylove Iulia Vantur made her first official media appearance. Everyone was just waiting to hear from her...how she talks...how she responds...how she answers media's queries.

Iulia Vantur was out to release her first Hindi single, Every Night And Day which she has sung for Himesh Reshammiya's latest album, ‘Aap Se Mausiiquii’.

The moment she entered the venue, all eyes were set on the lady. She conducted herself confidently and from her body language it was clear that Salman Khan and family has tutioned the Romanian beauty very well. The proof of our observation was given by Iulia herself when she said, ' I am sorry that I am late. It's India's traffic actually, I have been told this to say. (Wonder if Salman lent his favourite excuse to Iulia?)

Bahut jaldi seekh gayi hai ladki, we say!

The next comment which again proved that Iulia Vantur has totally learnt to handle the Indian media well was when she answered the question about her and Salman.

"Salman and I are very good friends.", said Iulia. Ahem..why are we not surprised with this answer? Age-old, tried and tested excuse which every B-Town gives. Come on Iulia, you could have done better.

Although Iulia gave a long justification for it, she said, "Too many stories about me & Salman. Every single story they repeat too much.As I said we are very good friends, more than that what can I say? I respect him a lot as it's because  of him I could come to India. And I love India."

One thing which Iulia confessed that Salman told her before coming to the venue was to be herself and be honest.

Overall, Iulia did a decent job with her first official appearance. Here's wishing that her first Hindi song is a success. Good luck girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords