Sania Mirza Wedding news


Pictures Mahek Chahal's Boy Friend/Fiance Danish Khan Proposes on Bigg Boss 5 Finale

Today is the most memorable and special day of my life”, exclaimed model-actor Mahek Chahal on Saturday, after she was declared the first runner-up of reality show, Bigg Boss. But the reason for her happiness was far more personal than professional. Mahek got proposed by her computer engineer beau Danish Khan on television, which she gladly accepted.

The 32-year-old says, “What more can a girl ask for? I always dreamt of how I will be proposed. I never thought I will get proposed on national television. It was so beautiful. I and Danish have known each other for four years. I am so happy.”

Mahek Chahal's Fiance Danish Khan Proposes To Her on Bigg Boss 5 Finale

Mahek Chahal's Boy Friend Danish Khan Proposes on Bigg Boss 5 Finale

Mahek Chahal and Fiance Danish Khan on 'Bigg Boss 5' grand final

So, is a quick wedding on the cards? “That will happen eventually. We haven’t got time to talk about it. We will talk and plan it,” she says.

Moving on to Bigg Boss, Mahek confesses she never thought of reaching this far in the show.

“Honestly, I never thought I would be the first runner up. When the finalists were getting called out one by one, I kept thinking main ab jaa rahi hoon, ab jaa rahi hoon. But I am very happy that people loved me so much during the show... I even got called again through wild card entry... I can’t ask for anything more,” she beams.
Find Here: Pictures of Mahek Chahal's Boy Friend Danish Khan, Pictures of Mahek Chahal's Fiance Danish Khan Photos

1 comment:

  1. "Mahek we all know that you are sweet, positive and take things in a sportsmanship but this was suppose to be finally the war between fake and truth. Everyone from the finalists were fake and were to be true winner of this show. Whatsoever its indigestible. You are the one and only perfect winner Mahek Chahal."

    ReplyDelete

Search This Site By Keywords