Sania Mirza Wedding news


Sonam Kapoor Apologises To Shobha De For Retweeting a Rude Comment Made By 'IHLS' Director Punit Malhotra

Looks like the success of 'I Hate Luv Storys' hasn't gone completely to Sonam Kapoor's head. The actress apologised today (July 13) to writer and columnist Shobhaa De for retweeting a rude comment that her 'IHLS' director Puneet Malhotra made. Sonam posted on her Twitter page, "Mrs De I owe you an apology for getting personal. I'm ashamed for my momentary lapse in judgement. And apologetic.. Every writer and journalist and audience are entitled to their opinion and I respect that."

Punit Malhotra, Director of IHLS

This was what happened earlier. The movie got a harsh review from Shobhaa De, and among other things she said that Punit Malhotra should be spanked for making it. Punit responded to this on his Twitter page, saying, "Shobhaa De is a fossil going through menopause. She doesn't get action. Going by her logic, should I be spanking Shobhaa if I don't like what she writes?" Sonam had retweeted Punit's comment on her own Twitter page.

Sonam Kapoor

So Sonam's apologised now, will Punit do the same? After all he is the guy who came up with the original comment.

Music CD of 'IHLS' availabe at amazon.com. Get Details >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords