Sania Mirza Wedding news


Now, Payal Rohtagi Accuses Rahul Mahajan of Physical Beating and Abuse‎, Says Rahul Has Hit Her Twice.

Rahul has hit me twice: Payal Rohtagi

Rahul Mahajan who was also accused of beating his first wife has apparently abused almost all the women he's been with. After Dimpy's allegations about domestic abuse, actress Payal Rohtagi has broken her silence about Rahul's violent ways. The actress who looked visibly upset with Dimpy's fate revealed that she has also been the victim of Rahul's rage. "He did hit me twice. Once he banged my head against the door. When Rahul is angry, he completely loses his mind." she revealed.

On being asked whether she had met Dimpy, the actress replied, "I don't live in the past. It's been a long time. But after hearing the news of beating I felt very bad for her, nobody should be treated like that. She is a woman I can understand that."

The actress claims things were not fine between Rahul and his new wife Dimpy. "When I spoke out about Dimpy and Rahul in a previous interview, Dimpy denied everything and said that all was fine between her and Rahul, but the next day the news of him beating her came out. This itself speaks a lot about how much was fine between them." she said.

Talking about Rahul Mahajan on the reality show Big Boss, Payal said, "Rahul is only bothered about himself, He can sue anybody"

On being asked why she cried on the show, the actress revealed, "I cried because I was in relationship with him at hat time and he was doing something on TV where everyone was watching, it made me really upset; I had not been given any glycerin, I actually cried."g on TV where everyone was watching, it made me really upset, I had not been given any glycerin, I actually cried."

Interview With Payal Rohatgi where she talks about Rahul Mahajan and his abusive nature.

Are you surprised that Rahul's marriage has hit the rocks so soon?

Knowing Rahul, I am not surprised. He loves to change partners. For him, swayamvar was a gimmick. He offered me big money to participate in the show (pauses).

Go on...

Rahul has been harassing me since the past two months. He has been sending me very odd messages at odd hours. Initially, I ignored his calls and messages, but eventually, I told him to lay off. But he continued.

What exactly has he been telling you?

He said, 'I am sorry. We should work out things between us again.' It all smacked of desperation. But Rahul is not a man of his word.

How long were you in a relationship with him?

Eight months. I was very serious about him and made a fool of myself.

Is Rahul aggressive?

Men have that in them if they are under the influence of something.

Drinks? Drugs?

No comments. Don't drag me there.

What do you have to say about the company he keeps?

He is surrounded by people who don't advise him well.

You haven't answered my question. Is Rahul aggressive?

Yes, he is aggressive if and when he loses it.

How often does he lose it?

(Laughs) I didn't count. But if he loses it, he is vindictive too.

Did he hit you?

Yes. It happened just before we went for Bigg Boss 3. I was late by only 15 minutes and he accused me of having an affair with my co-actor Irrfan Khan.

Go on...

I was living-in with him then. When I reached home, he was so angry he banged my head against a door. I was bleeding. He then he started cajoling me. The doctor was called. Rahul told him I had fallen in the bathroom.

Any other incident of violence?

Once I didn't take his call since I was busy. He slapped me when we met.

Describe Rahul as a boyfriend.

When he is wooing you, he will shower gifts and call you 200 times a day. But then, he changes colours. It takes very little to arouse his suspicions. Once suspicious, he creates hell. He is not even a dependable friend. Rahul is not a stable guy.

Why didn't you try to change him?

It is very difficult to change a 34-year-old.

Do you repent that you were swayed by Rahul's connections?

No. Life is a teacher isn't it?

You think that the two finalists (Nikunj Malik, Harpreet Chhabra) in swayamvar who lost to Dimpy were lucky?

Yes. And I was luckier than them. Only Dimpy...(sighs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords