Sania Mirza Wedding news


Kareena Silently Admired Saif When She Was With Shahid


Empress of bewitching beauty Kareena Kapoor spoke her heart out to Karan Johar on his show. She made several confessions about her life and relationships while chatting with him but highlight of the show remain in when every time she spoke of Saif. About Saifu darling she said, “I am content and settled in my life; I want to spend my entire life with Saif.”

Later on while she was talking about the leading Khans in the industry she could not resist mentioning the most important Khan in her life and said, “I love the Khans. I have always been a fan of the Khans. SRK, whom I have worked with, Salman, who is my sister Karishma’s dear friend, and Aamir, whose work I have always admired. Now that I have worked with all of them, I say it is a very comfortable equation as they all are my sister’s co-stars and treat me as a kid sister. But the most important Khan in my life is and will be Saif, who I silently liked and admired, even when I was involved in another serious relationship." For More >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords